Wednesday 12 July 2017

Who is a perfect dom?

I often come across people defining how a dom should be or what it means to be a dom. Then there is lots of judgement that goes on but the question is who certifies who is a perfect dom. I believe that like in any other relationship here also the most important thing is the "compatibility" between the two people involved. One persons dream/fantasy dom may turn out to be an absolute nightmare for the other. Look around you and you will find that the person everyone hates the most has also got a best friend. So for the best friend the most hated person is the perfect person as they mutually satisfy each other and as long as the compatibility index is high it really does not matter whether the other person is the greatest or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know More About Me

My photo
There is a kinkster in me out there to explore my deep and dark desires. If you are also open to new experiences or just want to share your experiences then we must connect! I value my privacy and confidentiality so you can be assured about yours too. Write to me at cruelmaster777@gmail.com and lets explore our kinky sides in a safe yet yet energizing ways together!!

You are a submissive and you have dark fantasies. What are you going to do about it?

 How many of you feel guilty because of the dark fantasies you have? If you also have dark fantasies probably you also feel guilty to have i...