Tuesday 11 July 2017

Sub as a replacement for booze and smoke

I do not drink and to surprise of many dont even smoke and that leaves many people perplexed who often end up asking me the question "What do you do to get a high?". That question does not bother me much but what matters to me is what I do  when i am a little frustrated or overworked. While at work every now and then I see people taking smoking breaks to release their stress and just like that I feel like taking an abuse break whenever i get too stressed out. I feel the need to have a sub whom I can call every now and then when at work and abuse her excessively till i can get it all out of my system and feel rejuvenated again. The idea of having a human in flesh and blood whom you can use in anyway you want till the time your frustration is out sounds very empowering and even the thought of it gives me a high.
Think about it. As a sub what would give you a bigger high? Drinking or the feeling that you are owned by me in such a way that you are used for everything and anything in my life. After all you can not connect to booze in a way that you can connect to a real man who can use you in such a way that is fulfilling for both you and him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know More About Me

My photo
There is a kinkster in me out there to explore my deep and dark desires. If you are also open to new experiences or just want to share your experiences then we must connect! I value my privacy and confidentiality so you can be assured about yours too. Write to me at cruelmaster777@gmail.com and lets explore our kinky sides in a safe yet yet energizing ways together!!

You are a submissive and you have dark fantasies. What are you going to do about it?

 How many of you feel guilty because of the dark fantasies you have? If you also have dark fantasies probably you also feel guilty to have i...