Monday 17 July 2017

Time to really give in and surrender

Have you ever been there for someone
when you weren't suppose to care
when others try to say its "wrong"
but you know that the "connect" is there.
Friends try to stop you
but your heart knows the truth
society does not understand
its not about your age and or youth
because the connection that you will feel
will be certainly real this time
Perhaps you were destined to be on my feet
and perhaps in some other universe at some other time our souls already met and our bodies responded to each other
and it does not matter for you know its the perfect match for your body and mind
For you feel so connected
you feel so understood
that you already feel that you belong to me
and you know that you are headed for a new direction
and you know that it will be good..
all you need to do is start by saying hello to me !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know More About Me

My photo
There is a kinkster in me out there to explore my deep and dark desires. If you are also open to new experiences or just want to share your experiences then we must connect! I value my privacy and confidentiality so you can be assured about yours too. Write to me at cruelmaster777@gmail.com and lets explore our kinky sides in a safe yet yet energizing ways together!!

You are a submissive and you have dark fantasies. What are you going to do about it?

 How many of you feel guilty because of the dark fantasies you have? If you also have dark fantasies probably you also feel guilty to have i...