Thursday 22 October 2015

My First BDSM party in Delhi ! You are invited

I am toying with the idea of doing a BDSM meet in Delhi to give people in the community a platform,  I am a veteran of holding swingers parties in Delhi so exactly am aware of the challenges in doing these kinds of meets. Obviously privacy is everyone top priority and then people have a list of  preferences. But I am generally not too keen on inviting people who are too judgmental and come with a long list of preconditions on the kind of people they would like to meet. These parties are meant to benefit the BDSM community and while i assure and will go every length to maintain the privacy of the guests I expect the guests to show respect to  others.

It takes a lot of effort to organize these party and what makes it even more challenging is that you can not take anyone's help as you would like to keep it as much discreet as possible. I generally meet everyone first to ensure that they are genuinely interested in the concept and will respect everyone in the community. I take this opportunity to explain everyone the rules and the do's an dont's.  But at the end the parties were always a lot of fun and till this day I get emails from couples to start the parties once again. Yes I will now start them once again but this time these would be BDSM parties!

Just in case you woud like to be a part of the BDSM parties write an email to me at cruelmaster777@gmail.com along with a small bio of you and your partner. The first few parties would be couples only parties ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know More About Me

My photo
There is a kinkster in me out there to explore my deep and dark desires. If you are also open to new experiences or just want to share your experiences then we must connect! I value my privacy and confidentiality so you can be assured about yours too. Write to me at cruelmaster777@gmail.com and lets explore our kinky sides in a safe yet yet energizing ways together!!

You are a submissive and you have dark fantasies. What are you going to do about it?

 How many of you feel guilty because of the dark fantasies you have? If you also have dark fantasies probably you also feel guilty to have i...